Senior Consultant, Analytics
We are looking for experienced analytics consultants to join our talented team of Economics and Data Science professionals, specializing in subscription analytics.
Our senior consultants should be exceptional communicators that enjoy crafting narratives and strategy recommendations from data, seek a fast-paced, client-focused environment, and is committed to continuous self-improvement.
Senior consultants are considered the go-to resource on their teams as a result of their significant work experience and client management skills and serve as a role model and resource for junior consultants. A successful senior consultant works autonomously, is proactive, takes initiative, and is an avid problem solver. He or she exercises excellent judgment, is customer focused, possesses excellent communication skills, and works well with others across all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of previous analytics and consulting experience and a proven track record of increasing responsibility and leadership.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with talented and smart individuals providing solutions to a global client base across several industries.
- Develop solutions to understand key business behaviors and metrics such as: Subscription revenue yield management, churn mitigation, customer acquisition, customer lifetime value modeling, customer lifecycle, digital transformation, forecasting, customer segmentation
- Consult heavily with business users to ensure that solutions are tailored to business needs and will support or result in actionable customer strategies; participate in a consultative role in implementing solutions.
- Measure results and profitability of business solutions
- Create and maintain project plans, project schedules, and other documentation.
- Provide project-specific guidance to other team members in developing solutions/performing analyses
- Leverage information design concepts and principles to create compelling and effective charts, tables, presentations and other visuals that convey solutions and analytical results clearly and effectively. Present results to clients.
Requirements and Qualifications for position:
- BA, BS required
- MS, MBA or PhD is a plus
- 2-5 years of previous analytics and consulting experience
- Media and/or subscription industry experience is a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good data visualization skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use excellent judgment in escalating issues to supervisors
- Conceptual understanding of analytical techniques including:
- Logit and Linear Regression
- Predictive Modeling
- Model Application
- A/B Testing
- Cohort analysis
- Cluster and Segment analysis
- KPI Development
Key competencies to succeed in job include:
- Excellent judgment
- Strategic thinking
- Demands Excellence
- Strong Listening Skills
- Customer Focus
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to Persuade
- Facilitates/manages meetings effectively
- Determination to find solutions and complete on time
- Not afraid of accountability
This position is based out of our headquarters in the Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. This is a full-time salaried position with full health benefits, 401K, paid vacation, and an annual bonus.
At this time, Mather Economics is not hiring students that are part of the F-1 OPT under the STEM-designated degree program. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.